Wednesday, July 20, 2005

NCCAT Questions & Links, newly updated

Questions from NCCAT teacher-writers

Last year I had a page on my web site (www.marlyyoumans.com) devoted to answering questions from the 2004 NCCAT seminar--these were questions people wrote on cards during the seminar. Since I couldn't answer them all in the week, I answered some later. Some will match with your own questions. If you hop over to my news blog, http://thepalaceat2.blogspot.com/, you can find the complete list of answered questions from 2004 in the Sunday, July 17 post.

Links

Underneath the questions you will find a list of links. These listings are identified by topic and can help you find all sorts of things--information about agents, children's writing, editors, revision checklists, etc. Those of you who have already asked about publishing and agents may find them of particular interest. I have not tried to link to everything under the sun, because that would be too much, and many of the general book blogs on the list already have comprehensive lists.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home