Friday, September 23, 2005

Searching for Post Cards

Hello, NCCAT family! I thought I'd try to post a message on our blog to see if anyone is reading this beside the blog queen, Donna and I. I know that school has all of us in constant overdrive. So, I'll make this quick. Please don't forget to send my class a post card. We were making post cards today to go along with a lesson on setting and most of them have never seen or received a postcard except the one I sent them from NCCAT. I sent the school address on my mass email a few weeks ago. We're trying to collect as many NC post cards as possible. And, Marly, we have to have one from Cooperstown! Hope to hear from you soon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous marly said...

I'd better go look for that address...

We probably need another group email to roust up the mob as to news about babies and teapots and postcards!

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home